That felt great!

I have experienced venting with paper and pen but not with photo! Thanks Trista for the tag! :) I'll call this photo log "Angst"


Here's my lovely pile of boxes that Seth likes to help knock down
and color on, note the opened art box :)
it really is pretty cute he's so proud of himself.


Bleach what would I do without thee?

A girl can accumulate a lot of library vhs... I just didn't realize I had 14 in my closet


The dishes that weren't done after dinner because we had to rush out and go to the store and buy a lawn mower. A lawn mower I might add that cost more than Jeff's wedding band! hmm,

More rubble.
This cracks me up. Whenever Seth misuses a toy, particularly when Jeff's home, Jeff usually sits down with Seth and talks to him about how he misused said toy, and how he should have acted, and encourages him to make right decisions yada yada yay. But my favorite part is when the toy is put on top of our fridge. The mount of shame. And the toy stands as a constant reminder to make good choices!

Goodbye dirty stair well that for some reason we can't use because it's a fire hazard.

Good bye stairs. I hope I never meet you again on a pullmany-wintry day with two grumpy boys, and heavy laden with groceries.

I'm taking you with-- my Wal Mart special. My flowers are looking lovely.

Goodbye feces-bin. Whoo hoo to trashcans!

Good bye dog urine spots that populate much of the grass area outside my apartment.


Good bye Apartment!

... And cliff, that is adjacent to my apartment ...


And for a bit of art, ants a la cheezenip :)


Sorry Brooklyn no pictures of "Sef" (he's in bed) but I'll be taking many pictures of him soon in my new nicely scened nicely lit no neighbored yard. (wheew.)

And I tag whoever reads this, get a load off your chest! be creative and make memories out of your messes :)

1 comments:

Trista said...

loved 'em!! i know, it is pretty fun just wandering, taking photos of whatever floats your boat. i'm excited to see photos at your new digs and for you guys to be out of an apartment! i don't think we could go back! :)

Post a Comment