4 Months!


Height: 25" -- 75%
F.O.C: 42 cm -- 75%
Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz -- 100%

Raya's thriving.

She had her baby's blessing this month as well:

Jeff getting her ready.  It wasn't a big surprise, there was a lot about "joy" in her blessing.


She continues to get smilier and smilier.  Raya is extremely spoiled and her cheeks get lots of pinches, squishy faces, and kisses. It's hard not to adore Raya.


I also turned 26th last weekend.  I had a moment where I finally realized I was an adult.
I had a really good birthday weekend


and for good blog measure here's some pictures of the boys and my failed attempts to get a "good" picture of them:



They wouldn't smile for anything!



this is as close as I got.




6 comments:

NicKim Family said...

Oh I love the close up of Levi - he's such a cutie!!

Wendy said...

Yeah I'm struggling with that "adult" feeling myself. Most the time I feel like I should still be a teenager. Other times I feel like I'm 35 already in the worlds eyes since the whole family thing comes so much later now a days for non LDS people. I'm so confused...
CUTE kids! I love the chub!!

Tarah said...

Seth is such a poser! I love that picture with him leaning against the tree! Love it, too cute. Your kids are just very photogenic. I can't believe how much Levi has changed since we moved (but I guess thinking about it, we moved 8 months ago...)Away, fun blog.

Mrs.Goates said...

Okay I think the one of Seth is super cute - it's the philospher look - contemplating the world.

And oh my gosh Raya is too cute!

Isaac and Taniel said...

Raya is Beautiful as are your pictures. I am sure that you will have more chances to get good shots of your kids, but I think that the ones of them being silly are probably my favorite.

Kate Clayton said...

I love all the pictures. Those kids are too dang cute!

Post a Comment