"I have a beiber."

Raya had a "fever" today. She liked to tell people that she had a "beiber."
(And no... she doesn't know who Just Beiber is (thank goodness!!))
Even when she is so sick, she is still so cute.
Jeff took the boys swimming today; Seth was literally bouncing off the walls.
Jeff and I think a gerbil wheel would be a good investment for him.
So while Jeff took the boys to burn off some of their energy, I got to stay home eating ice cream and cuddling with my Raya.  
Is it wrong that I kind'of like it when they're sick? .. (well not sick-sick, deathly sick.. you get the idea).

3 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

Holy Cow Rachael! She looks just like you, lucky girl! She is darling!

Marilou said...

She is adorable. And no, it isn't wrong...I love it when they are just sick enough to want to be calm and cuddle.

Carolyn said...

I agree with both the previous comments. Hope she feels better soon!

Post a Comment