Cray Cray

A common remark I get is "How do you do it?"  -- I am an active "stay at home" mom of 3.  ... I even get the impression that people think that I do too much.. or I don't let my kids "be kids" ?

How I do it: My kids don't watch TV.  I would rather take my kids swimming than sit them in front of the TV.  That's how I do it.  Mystery solved. 

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. I've had too many snide looks... for what?  Being active?? It's ridiculous.

Our Schedule for this semester:

M -- 
T -- 8:30-9:40 Levi and Raya swimming; 4:00 Seth Soccer
W -- 6:30 Seth violin
TH -- same at Tuesday
F-- 10:30 Science Center
S -- 10-11 Levi and Raya Soccer; Seth Soccer game.

Then we've been doing the trial hockey this last week... so once soccer is over hockey will take it's place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment