shudder

I shudder to think about catching up on this blog. -- But a couple milestones this week:

Levi (5) is now at seahourse level in swimming.  He swam 200 yards (2 football fields) at his last swim lesson.  I was amazed.

At Seth's parent-teacher conference I learned that Seth is in the 99th percentile in everything and with a 100% in his spelling quizzes to boot.

that is all.

 Lied.

Oh, ... I guess Jeff can be mentioned too!  He gave his first talk at a conference tonight. And the school has been wining and dining him all week. I am glad Jeff has found a field that feeds him so well.

Walden, our fish died,  yesterday.  The kids were so heartbroken (well... maybe not Levi as much).  Raya took the loss pretty hard, and broke into periodic sobs throughout the day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment