Drawing back the curtain: Inaugural blog

Hi everyone! (well whoever is reading this, which is probably not EVERYONE) Rachael and I finally decided to create a family blog. We thought this would be a good way to keep the proverbial "everyone" up to speed on what we are up to and allow people a behind the scenes look into what makes the Ritter household tick. It is a tricky balance being as cool as we are and yet still being parents, but we pull it off nicely I think. With this post we hereby inaugurate this blog into the wide blogosphere world and declare it good. Who knows if anyone will even read it but it at least gives us an outlet to showcase our MEGA-sweet family and show off how cute our two little boys are. Our family life is really ALL this blog is going to be about, so if that is not what you are looking for I suggest you bugger off. This blog, I assure you, will not contain any of Jeff's long rambling rants about his pet ranting subjects which include most biological discussions. If I (meaning Jeff) ever do feel it necessary to peddle my wares (that is, my exacerbatingly long winded logical deducement discussions) on the world wide web I shall create an entirely separate blog. Rachael is very excited for us to have a blog as she also thinks it will serve as a good outlet to keep in contact with people that no longer live close. I tend to agree. In our current situation, being in a married student ward, we make TONS of friends but they move away so quickly. This means we are constantly wondering where they are. I don't know why I'm writing this because, as you are reading a blog, I'm sure you understand the ability to keep tabs on people via blogging. Perhaps it is just in my nature to point out the obvious, or perhaps it lies in some more deeply routed desire to talk as much as possible whenever possible. You'll have to decide. At any rate, this is our blog. You can read it or not, I don't really care. All I will say is this, YOU WILL ENJOY IT OR ELSE!

1 comments:

Roamoff said...

Way cool! Good job setting up this blog. Thanks for keeping me up to date on your family. I can't wait to someday see all four of you, I didn't get a chance to see you last summer. Maybe this summer?

Love you all,
Uncle Rodger

Post a Comment