Their little joke

NEWS UPDATE Winter and Spring revealed today details of a secret meeting held sometime in late Fall between the two contrasting seasons. Though information on the content of this meeting has yet to be fully forthcoming it appears Winter persuaded Spring into playing a joke on the residents of the Palouse. "I accept full responsibility for this unseasonable weather," said a contrite looking Old Man Winter. "I convinced Spring to put on a few days of sun and then allow me to bamboozle the people with snow just as they were gearing up for being outside again after a long winter season. I thought it would be a laugh...you know...'Ha ha, Winter you old kidder!' Had I known the severe depression it would throw this region into I would have never even approached Ms. Spring" We have it from a reliable source that Winter will play no more part in the Palouse weather patterns until his scheduled arrival in late fall. Ms. Spring was unavailable for comment for this story as she is still reported to be 'soaking it up in So-Cal'. Daily News Jeff Ritter

1 comments:

worth reading said...

I hope you're not too disappointed if you're looking out your work window, but that lying old man Winter is still chasing after Spring.

-wife

Post a Comment