Can't Every Day Be Mother's Day?


I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day :) Jeff went all out this year and enlisted himself in what he called the MFAD (Mother For A Day) program, in which he cooked cleaned changed diapers etc while I got to put up my feet and relax. He made some very scrumptious meals (apple/chocolate crepes for breakfast, and grilled chicken with rice for dinner) and spoiled me so much by doing all the cleaning this weekend I jokingly asked him tonight as I was clearing up dinner, "Can't every day be mother's day?" This picture is part of my Mother's Day card Jeff made describing the different duties of the MFAD program. He is so funny. We also went on a date Saturday night (Thank You Holmes!!!) and ate at the Red Door , it was wonderful. I love being a mother and I love my family :) I can't differentiate myself from them.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Way to go Jeff! Derek did the same thing (well sort of, he was gone for half the day, but at least he tried).

Post a Comment