Knitwits and Cronies

Meet some members of the Knitwits. I just smile whenever I think of this uproarious group. We rotate houses and meet once a week to knit, chat and laugh. We have frequent calls from worried husbands making sure that we're "ok." They can't believe we stay out so late! -- If they could only learn the secret. I love this sequence: Smile ladies! Ok, good that's over, put the glasses back on, back to knitting ... wait! Jeffrey! Knitwits is such a sanity saver. As much as we all love our kids, it's nice having some adult conversation! -- Or as Jeff would say "hen pecking." Our little cronies. I want to squish them all. They're such a cute little pack. Last Saturday we watched the Holmes boys while Karen was spoiled for her birthday :) -- It's fun now that the boys are old enough to have friends. We had a cars themed night ... brought out the bin of cars and race track ... ... made popcorn ...... And topped off the evening watching CARS; what a boys night out ... Seth still talks about this evening. He had so much fun. And this is just a miracle, so I thought I'd share, that Seth took a nap! Something which hasn't happen for like a year. Poor kid, he was exhausted! Might I add that this picture depicts Seth to the tee... mismatched, shirt tucked into shorts that are positioned WAY too high, Richard Scary and baby bear. This boy is too cute.

3 comments:

Mrs.Goates said...

Ahh, the joys of knit wits! Seriously it takes me a good half hour to stop laughing AFTER I've gotten home... And then I've got a smile on my face whenever I think of it through out the week. Love it. And how cute are little friends, I still am good friends with the people I was friends with when I was 3. Funny how that works.

Kate Clayton said...

I had such a blast at your house last night! Love the pictures of the boys!

Karen said...

Love the pics of the boys. I just want to squish them too, they are all so cute. Thanks for watching them!

Post a Comment