Steve Austin is angry!

We went to my parents over the weekend and someone found an old inflatable punching balloon belonging to one of my brothers (the kind with sand at the bottom so it will snap back up after you knock it down). Its a Stone Cold Steve Austin bag so it bears his picture; someone bought it for my brother as a joke, my bro isn't a wrestling nut. Anyway, the boys loved it. They were constantly attacking it and falling all over it. Seth had several memorable quotes from this toy. Seth: "Steve Austin is an angry man who likes to eat people! I cover his mouth so he can't eat people." Me: "Why is Steve Austin angry?" Seth: "He is angry because he doesn't like being carried and I like carrying him." Also he at one point said: "Steve Austin is angry because his underwear are tight." Seth also impressed one of my neighbors this last weekend by asking if his pheasants were cold-blooded. Neighbor: "No...they are birds so they are warm-blooded." Seth: "And we are mammals and we are warm-blooded too!" It really shows that he is thinking these things out and making the proper connections. Now if only I can convince him that female lions don't have manes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment