Razzmatazz

A month! I can't believe it. I've had this little girl for a month already. -- I took some pictures of her yesterday to commemorate the occasion. Now about Raya ... she is funny :), I love watching her personality emerge more and more each day. In all seriousness this girl is outrageous, for one -- her tongue, she's crazy about the thing; two -- she's a little boombox, she snorts and guffaws, and makes all these guttural noises I don't know how to begin to describe; three -- she's very particular, whatever you do don't clean her hands! It is apparently the most unbearable form of punishment; four -- I'm just going to say it, she's got gas, she's like a horn, any forced movement and she squeaks; five -- she has the most amazing smile. by golly I love this little girl.

2 comments:

The Kay Family said...

What a doll! Beautiful pictures!!

Tarah said...

Hehehe, the last picture is my favorite! A month, really? Wow...that was fast.

Post a Comment