Where they're at -- they got two turn tables and a microphone

Hm. Seth: Let's see... he's read his first book this month -- he read three books that contained about 30 words or so. It's amazing. He told me where Machu Picchu was (I didn't even know that), -- really, really into geography lately -- learning continents, countries, major world landmarks (Great Wall, Pyramids at Giza, Eiffle tower, Sydney Opera House ... etc) -- He loves learning, I just wish I had more time to give him. His writing has improved, today he tried to sound out and write "Raya Abigail Ritter" by himself and was impressed at how close he came "Raya Abigal Rittr." Levi: Let's see... he knows his letters and sounds and he's really trying to write the letters (like his big bro). He'll make an "H" or "F" -- or other letters sometimes, but I don't know if he can do it consistently -- lower case "l" and "o" he has down :) and likes to show me a whole page of "l"'s. Loves to sing and run. Likes to make up his own words and laugh heartily afterward. His laughter is contagious and he makes everyone around him smile. Love my boys!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Way to go Super Seth!! He's going to be a genius!

Jeff said...

That was a good drum break

The Kay Family said...

What smart boys!!

LWinder said...

Wow! Did you take those pictures? They are so good! I might have to hire you to take some pictures for me. They are just too cute!

Post a Comment