oh no! on ho!

a blogworthy memory: I (Rachael) stumble into our home, exhausted after two hours of errands ..... I stumble into our home, unfortunately wearing Jeff's surprise (but not a surprise anymore) birthday beanie! (What was I thinking!) Jeff: "I've never seen that hat before, when did you make it?" Rachael: gasp! "Oh, no!!!" Jeff finds huge amusement in situations like these. Smile like Nile. --- I just kind'of crumple into a hug with him, exasperated with myself telling him it's the hat I've knitted him -- and how I've had been working on it durring the day and have been trying to keep it a secret. Bah. Oh, well. Happy birthday Jeffrey! :) Also, in Ritter news, Raya is two months! ... like a week and a half ago ... but anyways, she weighed 14 lbs 4 ounces! Yikes, Holey Smackererl, Ay Caramba and a bunch of other garbaley gook.
but isn't she cute?
Angry Raya has disappeared in light of Raya the Amiable. She coos and laughs, and smiles like she's roaring. Ah, love it. She's just a teddy bear.

2 comments:

Grandma Ritter said...

I have the cutest granddaughter ever. I love you Raya. Grandma Ritter

Kirsten said...

The hat is really cute, you did a good job on it. And, I love that picture of Raya! She looks so adorable!

Post a Comment