Jeff's Tarantula

Jeff got a tarantula for his birthday
Luckily for Raya, this is only his remote control tarantula. -- His real tarantula is in his office, on campus, away from our house. Her name is Hypatia. So, Jeff turned 26!
I made the lovely cheesecake, it was the most fattening thing I've ever created ... besides maybe my children, but food, food definitely the most fattening. It didn't need a crust it was so firm from the various forms of lard. It was good :) Jeff made the most of his birthday, he stayed up until 5:00 am, had a large breakfast in bed and got quite a loot: scarf (and hat), book, cd, tarantula, cage, cricket cage,crickets, and remote control tarantula. We had a game day and ate a lot.
Seth eating Jeff's cheesecake. Levi loved being at Grandma and Grandpa's house, can you tell?
Jeff and I took full advantage of all the responsible adults and acted like we were 17 again. I think the earliest we went to bed that week was 1:00 am. I'm still recovering.
Happy birthday sweet!
(us when we were 17)

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! So, is this when you were supposed to give him his hat that you were wearing on your head when he walked in? Fun to act 17 again...and even better that other people took cake of the little ones!

Child of God said...

that first picture of Raya with the tarantula actually freaked me out. (shudder) Tell Jeff happy birthday for me. And I Love Cheesecake.

Post a Comment