This semester sucks.

venting

I think we've hit our busiest most un-fun semester yet. It's even busier than the semester that I went back to being a full time student with a 2 week old baby.   No day care, no bottles, exclusively breast fed, no pacifier, 2 full time students.  That semester is a bit of a daze.  This semester sucks.

I think it's because Jeff is gone all the time.  He got home at 3:40 a.m. this morning, slept a little and went back to school at 8:45 a.m. this morning.  Usually he gets home around 1:00ish ... but still. 1:00 am! 

Me? I've been spoiled a bit by Jeff in the past, he has always helped me get the kids fed and dressed in the mornings so I can be supermom for the rest of the day. ... not so much this semester.

Although he's gone a lot, I do need to acknowledge that Jeff does give us all the time he possibly can, he's home for about an hour and a half for dinner and to help get the kids to bed.  And instead of vegging or taking a nap, he's wrestling or reading with the kids and helping me clean.  He's amazing.  -- Maybe that's why I want him home more? 

9 days and counting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment