bu-bu-bu-busy

I'm going to make a list of things that I've meant to blog about... and never did (I've been so busy lately):

-Seth's Thanksgiving feast at school
-Seth's craft day at school
I brought Raya and Levi to these school events, and it was fun to share a day at school with Seth and get to know some of his new friends a bit better.

-Took the boys to the WA/ID symphony
-Took Seth to A Christmas Carol
-Boys' first solo day performance at suzuki strings with their real violins :)

-Went to the community tree lighting ceremony (... which they lighted early).  Saw Santa butch, listened to carolers and drank hot cocoa.
-Went to Banyans brunch and saw Santa butch again... Raya was more than terrified. She couldn't even look at him, and would say, "I can't like him."

-Ornament exchange party -- thoughts:  I find myself in between two difference phases -- student life -- grown up "real people" life.  At the party I was the youngest by 10 years (at least) ... a group of talented educated women, immaculate display, decadent food. -- I'm liking this time of life, I get the best of both worlds :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment