Dump.

The cell's version:
We made a car seat for brown bear... and yes she would bring brown bear in the car whenever she traveled.

Levi fell asleep at a swim meet:

 Who knows:
 Levi took a lot of photos of his bike with my phone:
 Levi looking adorable at tball:
Another swim meet: ... Seth's swim cap may be a bit small.

 Concert in the Park: free ice cream!
 How we spent our summer days at noon: Picnic at Reaney
 Does it get any cuter?

 My hiking doll:

 I woke up with my boys and a pile of books waiting for me :)
Concert in the Park:
Another concert in the park:
 Raya writing "mom"
 Levi's first day of Montessori!

 The Rach(a)el Ritters at a WSU soccer game:
 Lentil Festival street fair:
 Lentil Parade:





Dunk Tank:


 We spent the weekend with some friends at a lake house:



 After school icecream:
 While boys are in school icecream :):
 WSU soccer game: Levi is such a character!
 Uncle Todd gift:
 Raya dislocated her elbow... ER visit. No biggie:
 My two year old looks 16:


0 comments:

Post a Comment