You know you've been pregnant too long .... when you stern faced, declare to your husband that you'd rather have cancer than be pregnant again.

I have been MIA the last week because I've been sicker then I would probably admit to anyone ... but I went to the doctors today (oh the joys of weekly visits) and its official I have been prodded and probed in every nook and cranny! MY NASAL! I had a swab of my nasal cavity taken. like a 7 inch q-tip up your nose. I really was flabbergasted. I know I shouldn't have hostile feelings towards my physician, ... but .. well I do. Ok, not really, but maybe a little? I dont know how to describe it .. it's like I feel like they've violated me ... which I know they're completely not, but just being an object of scrutiny and undergoing such thorough examinations ... ahh... it makes me looney. I get this trapped sensation. Raya you better be worth it! k... kidding, I know she will be (do you like how much stream of consciousness I write when I'm frustrated? !!!) So the test was to see if I have swine flu (sorry I dont know the pc term) ... hopefully I dont, but whatever, I'm not really that concerned even if I do. It's the flu, and I'm not an idiot and have been taking care of myself ... I'm better than I was on Tuesday and I'm hoping that I can be 100% (well whatever that mean when you're 9 months pregnant) by Sunday. So no medication yet ... Also to anyone who might be concerned I may have contaminated them... I'm pretty sure I got sick at church last Sunday, and I haven't left the house until this afternoon for my 1 1/2 hour doctor appointment ... so yah. done, over and out.

4 comments:

Child of God said...

Oh Rachael, I know these words hold very little value but YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW WEEKS LEFT! You can do then be done forever if you like. Besides girls always need to make a dramatic appearance.

Kirsten said...

Wow Rachael! You poor girl. I hope you get to feeling better!

Tarah said...

I love your title. I was laughing so hard Dan had to find out what was happening. Anyway, I agree with the whole doctor thing. It definitely not my favorite part of being pregnant...not that I can really find a favorite part, but you know...whatever.

Tarah said...

I love your title. I was laughing so hard Dan had to find out what was happening. Anyway, I agree with the whole doctor thing. It definitely not my favorite part of being pregnant...not that I can really find a favorite part, but you know...whatever.

Post a Comment