You know you're too pregnant when .... you trap yourself in a public restroom stall.

So.. this post has nothing to do with pregnancy, but the title to this post did just happen to me; So.. I thought I'd share :) -- oh pregnancy, really, are there women who enjoy this experience? If so you're amazing. Ok .... : Summer 2009 Pacific Science Center: Levi is observing butterflies, my little naturalist.This was Seth's favorite exhibit, the space shuttle, he just loves space. Honestly what three year old will build a pretend planetarium and put on a "show?" My sister got married: Here's the boys in their matching outfits, can't you tell Levi loves Seth? Here's the boys trying to find Amanda "Fox"'s tail. I acquired a new sister-in-law. Here are the Ritter wives. I had a lot of fun photographing Rachel while she prepared herself for her wedding (make-up, putting on the dress, general chaos of prewedding preparations) Seth was the ring-barrier. He was adorable, naturally. His procession down to the rest of the bridal party took about 3 minutes ... which made him even more adorable. Spent time at the beach while over on the westside. ... I love tidepools. The boys also went the the zoo, but no pictures. So I like programs ... I like organized play ... and I've been wondering why this house-move, and this baby preparation has seemed so daunting ... then I remember I like to play too much. A common summer week in Pullman we would go to the pool (at least once) go to two library story times, and the additional summer activity (Our library is INCREDIBLE) Here's the finale, concert in the park ... I just love how Levi is posing. Jeff thinks this looks like blood: then go to the science center lesson on Friday .... and then the general playgroups and get togethers, concerts in the park, famer's market... there's so much. Nesting has been put on hold this summer, I just love Pullman -- but there are the occasional days: At least I have two helpers (they're wiping the legs of the dining room table). Also, I just had a babyshower, no pictures, but here's my bundle :) a big bag of girls clothes, flowers, pie, diapers and my baby announcements DONE! that's amazing. Thanks Annie and Karen :) Well, that really should have been like 6 posts, and I've had to skim out a lot of what we did this summer... but you get the gist. Jeff also needs to post about his new job (hint) ... 23 MORE DAYS UNTIL RAYA COMES! (hopefully)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Sorry I didn't get to come to your baby shower. I got the invite after it had happened. We were out of town. Wow, only 23 more days! That is so exciting!!!

Kate Clayton said...

I love the Ritters! What a cute family. I love the title of the post. I am sure it happens more often than you think!

Post a Comment