A week of firsts

Seth had his first tball game this week ... can't you tell he's excited? He's so cute though. Seth repeatedly stated that he prefers soccer (and to tell you the truth I do too). Baseball parents are ultra competitive/nuts. The boys first tomato from our "garden" :) -- When we first moved into our new place, literally all Jeff did for the garden was overturn the sod, and then we planted (more like sprinkled seeds) in rows of: tomato, green onion, cucumbers, and carrots. -- Our carrots are the only thing that didn't come up. Our produce is fairly large considering we spent 20 minutes planting it. I'm excited to have a large garden next year :) Also, (no picture) Seth bore his first testimony in Church. ... so he gave his talk from the last Primary presentation (you know the one where he froze and picked his nose), but he was very cute ... "I can be like a wise man by being nice to my family and friends." And just because they're cute: We spent the morning splashing in puddles ... I'm enjoying the reprieve of heat! -- being 90 + isn't very condusive for a big 35 week prego.

2 comments:

Child of God said...

Congrats on the garden. I would have loved to have been there when Seth bore his testimony. And could Seth even swing that bat, it looks huge next to him? Miss you all. Trying to come next week.

Kirsten said...

I still am amazed at how fast kids grow! And I'm so excited to see your new little one (even though it's not for a little bit).

Post a Comment