huh?

So not ready for this (by-the-way the poop count is up to 10 today).  But it is really exciting too!  Levi really wants to be potty trained, and I really don't want to do it.  It's probably my most least favorite thing, ever.  I shudder at the thought of poop filled underwear.  -- So my approach with Levi is that he will be potty trained in his diaper... and he did twice, he asked to use the toilet while still wearing his diaper.  So as a reward Jeff put him in underwear until bedtime.

Levi is pretty excited about them.... as you can tell.

Some firsts in the Raya department today: She rolled over from her back to her stomach and she is saying, "Mmmmm! MMMmmmmm!" which I'm taking to be "Mommy." She only says it when she's distressed and wants something.


3 comments:

Tarah said...

Those are some seriously good blackmail date pictures later! I hear ya with the "I don't want to potty train" Caden did that to me too...Well, this too shall pass, and it will be wonderful when it does. Until then...just look at these pictures and laugh...cause how can you not at least smile at that cutie?

Kelli Dixon said...

Oh my, I love those Levi pictures... so so cute! What a little character he is.

Marilou said...

Oh man, I understand with all the poop. I'm sorry :( But those pics of Levi are hilarious

Post a Comment