Raaaayyyyyyaaaaaaaa (like from a street car named desire, "Stella.")

umm.. blog slacker, I know. Raya's seven stinking months now.  When did that happen?!?!?!?! (?!?!?!) (?!?!?!)
Milestones and Moments
-She's an extreme mommy's girl, and I love it.  She's actually bawling at the moment because Jeff is holding her and I'm on the computer, poor Jeff.  He insists though, he takes it as a personal afront and says, "She will be mine."
-She is extremely jumpy and gets startled easily and then laughs about it. 
-She's very giggly, and once she gets going it's hard for her to stop
-She's not crawling but she's scaling the carpet
-She's 21 pounds ... she gained a pound in the week I was at my in-laws.  Crazy, I was nursing her like crazy trying to pacify her, oops.
-She has the cutest wave, EVER. and she even waves with her pointer finger.
-She's clapping

I foresee many Chinese food girl's nights out :)

Some people she met for the first time this month:

Her great-grand parents and the kids first cousin Cella!

Also first Easter and egg fight:

-
What a busy month. 


1 comments:

Keilah Palmer said...

You definitely inspire me, Rachael! I only have one little squirt, yet I find myself overwhelmed! I loved your "mom advice". :)

Post a Comment