That's right



She's so cool ...


And she turned 10 months today.  I can hardly believe it, I don't want to actually.  I love my babies, I love the relationship between newborns and mothers.  It's a lot of sacrificing, loving, crying (both of us), and I don't think I'll ever be so close to my child again.  It's a special time the first year... and Raya's already showing signs of independence.


She's pulling her self up! She's climbing, pushing, moving, even standing for a few seconds at a time.  She's fearless and I think she'll be walking before she's one.


Raya likes to sit on her knees a lot, and I find it incredibly cute! Look at those legs! 


Look at this face.  Can you tell she's playful?  This is her favorite toy at the moment, she likes to crawl while holding this soft ball in her mouth. other things ... She likes to sing, dance, perform, loves the itsy-bitsy spider and we are clothes in a washing machine rhymes, likes giving high-fives (especially to Jeff), blows kisses.  She likes to practice signs that she knows like "milk" and "more," she's dramatic, melts in your lap, likes to wrestle, likes to giggle, says "mama," "baby," "dada." She has 7 teeth now. Loves flipping through pages of books and squeals in frustration when she can't turn a page.

Oh Raya, we love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment