"Get the dark off." -- Levi's description of fireworks.

This week went by way too fast.
Jeff and I left the boys at Grandma and Grandpa's house after the strongman competition on Sunday and  were reunited with them on Wednesday.  I wont lie, it was so hard to leave those two little boys!!! First time I've been away from them over night .. besides when I have been in the hospital having a baby.  Anyways,  Dan and Jane brought the boys and stayed through the fourth of July weekend :)
It wasn't really his birthday -- but it was a good excuse to eat cake. (Apparently he didn't have a cake for his birthday this year).
Our project at the moment. Jeff and I have teased that one of these weekends, when Dan and Jane come to visit, will not be a work weekend.. but then I thought about it, when isn't a weekend a work weekend?  Seriously.  Well, each one of those little circles are nails that were popping out and were first, hammered and second, applied with caulk.  The whole house is speckled. Now to paint...  
Raya didn't really like the fireworks....

I CUT LEVI'S HAIR!!  It was pretty sad cutting those cute blonde curls.... probably the last time he'll ever have blonde hair again.  But he insisted that he wanted "spikey" hair. 
Before the cut. (sigh)

firemen.


Relaxing... well, wresting three kids, at Sunnyside park.  Getting ready for the fireworks.

We had a very enjoyable weekend. I love fourth of July in Pullman, the fireworks were great this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment