Raya's second, first birthday






Ok, the last two pictures have nothing to do with Raya's birthday, but c'mon! They're so cute!  Seth comes out of his room with his shorts hiked to his chest and Levi had to follow suit.  These two crack me up.

(Back to Raya) ... For Raya's birthday we dressed her up in her birthday skirt that aunt Jessica made, so everyone would know that she was "the birthday girl."  Later that night we opened presents, I think in the hustle and bustle of feeding kids and everything I didn't take any pictures (sorry) I'm a mom first then paparazzi. 

We went to Baskin Robin's afterwards for Raya's first bowl of ice cream!  After watching us for so long she was able to have her own bowl, I think she really enjoyed it.

Later that night we all told Raya some of the reasons why we love her:
-She saves Seth from daddy
-Her giggle
-Cute
-That she's a mommy's girl
-That she attacks Jeff and tries to tickle/bite him
-Levi likes how Raya refers to herself as "baby,", and goes "baabaa baabaa"

I think we're all happier because of Raya :)

1 comments:

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

your pictures are beautiful by the way. and I was just over at Jessica and Scott Forsyths house Saturday and they said they knew you guys! Something like stayed at the same apartments with you? anyways when your mormon its a small world!

Post a Comment