Photos

When I have some free time I like to play with photos .. editing and what not.  Photography is such a fun creative outlet -- Composing the picture in the camera then using that photo as a canvas to add or take away color, adding textures etc.  And... I like that it doesn't take up much space.  I could never get into scrapbooking just for the sake of the endless supplies and paper!

I think I'll look back on this picture with fondness...

 So we had family pictures taken... but no individual ones of the kids... so I thought I'd try and take some to match.  Nope.  But I love this picture only for the sake that Seth's top button is buttoned.  He absolutely would not be persuaded to have it unbuttoned!  
 And I love Seth's freckles :)
 It's amazing how different a picture can look just with a tilt of the camera.  In all of these pictures the boys sat in the same spot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment