Shutterfly’s 2010 Holiday Card promotion

1. I plan on using Shutterfly's 2010 card design to boast, show off and make an exhibition about how cute my family is ... (especially) to the rest of my family and friends ... for Christmas. It will really represent the Christmas spirit. Shutterfly will help flaunt my family.  I'm really glad that I will be able to do it for free.   That is probably why I like Shutterfly the best.  It's free.  Well typically it is not free, but this promotion will make it free if I can reach a hundred and fifty words.  I also like the quality of the prints.  I have seen Shutterfly calendars, they seemed pretty nice.  I plan on using the “joy” template for my holiday card with the little squiggly line … or will I?  There are lots of cute cards to choose from.  I’m sure I’ll spend way too much time choosing.

2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment