REALLY? really.

It's been a glass cup stuck in my garbage disposal (I still can't get it out), locked my kids in my running vehicle -- kind-of-a-day.

a.n.n.o.y.e.d.

Really, college dude in your 1990 junked out Honda?  Do you have to tail gate me while talking on your cell phone? You may not have noticed but there's a foot high of slush, and ice beneath... and we're going down 
HALL STREET!

Really, neighbor ... you are my neighbor right?  Why, oh why do you scrap out your driveway, sidewalk path --- and side street parking area IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WHERE I DRIVE!  Like 10 wheel barrels full.

At least I have my children to make me smile:
Raya came wandering into the living room with this on her head, she had been raiding the laundry basket (don't worry, it was clean)
... and then Levi:
 Levi makes the world a better place.
 Hi Raya 
I love these hats, and these boys

1 comments:

Tarah said...

Hehehehe...underwear on their heads...did they help each other with that? I'm sorry you are having an "annoyed" day, but I'm glad your kids are so cute they helped later :)

Post a Comment