Last Hurrah

There were a little over 20 kids over at my house today... nothing like one last hurrah for summer before school starts!
 I had kids in the sprinklers, pool, sandbox, playroom, bike riding, playing with chalk -- and the favorite of the day playing with water balloons.  They were everywhere! (And I loved it :)) -- Why don't I do this more often?  

I love that the 1-2 year olds congregated at the sandbox...
 Cute Dixon fam.
 Me and my beautiful girl... seriously how did I get so lucky?  I couldn't think of a more perfect daughter.

Thanks for the fun everyone! -- tomorrow... Seth's first day of Kindergarten....

3 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

Max had a blast today! Thanks!

Kelli Dixon said...

Cute pictures! Thanks so much for the party!

worth reading said...

It did turn into a party, didn't it? -- I'll have it more organized next year.... :)

Post a Comment