Looking on the bright side.

Typically I consider myself a fairly flexible person, but this change in Seth's school schedule has been leaving me stressed. I thought Seth would be attending AM Kindergarten at Sunnyside Elementary-- so for the last month I've been planning the kids' upcoming activities with that in mind.  Last week we received a letter that Seth will be attending PM Kindergarten at Jefferson Elementary.  -- K, now things have gotten a bit more complicated, since I now will have to take Seth to programs that are geared for younger audiences (when I thought he would be in school...) and now I am responsible for picking him up and dropping him off every day (Montessori re-run -- awful). I really wish he could attend AM Kindergarten... Jeff could then easily take him to school... ok, ok, the "bright side."

-Jefferson was named a "School of Distinction" -- top 3% in WA
-It has orchestra
-Seth is really excited (like he mentions it 10x a day) about being in chess club.  (I love Seth)
-Seth's good friend from Montessori will be in his class.... and this good friend also happens to be exceptionally smart.  Which will be good for Seth to have someone to hang out with.

School, soccer, violin, swimming, library....Life is going to get really busy in.... oh like 5 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment