Insert creative title here.

I uploaded pictures from my camera phone... (I need to take out my real camera more often...)

We went to the WSU organic farm pumpkin patch on Saturday.  We've gone to it for five years now! That's crazy.  Hay ride... "corn maze"... the kids love picking out their own little pumpkins. 


I love that Raya found the tiniest green pumpkin and instantly became attached to it.

Levi named his pumpkin "Sweet Juicy" and is very excited to cut and eat it raw. I hope he doesn't get disappointed when I wont let him eat it... maybe we will toast the seeds?

Raya named her pumpkin "Sweet Juicy too"
Seth named his pumpkin "Cheetah.

-- since I'm on this thread of new namings, Levi named his violin "Leopard," and Seth named his violin (can you guess it?) "Cheetah."

Seth's soccer game... when he was goalie he saved the ball with his head! (He may or may not have meant to... but it was still pretty cool).  His coach said it was the best save of the game.

My sister made Raya the most adorable knit doll for her birthday, seriously.  I'll get more pictures of it later, Raya loves it.

The kids were invited to a superhero themed birthday party -- don't be fooled by Levi's face, they had a great time (I love that picture of Levi.)

Last thought of a rambling mother.... Raya's two year check up yesterday.  
Doctor: "What does a cat say?"
Raya: "C-c-c-c" -- she's making the c sound... because cat starts with the letter c....  

0 comments:

Post a Comment