"My handsome man" aka Levi

Levi turned four... he is four.  It's hard for me to wrap my mind around it, that my second child is four years old. He's huge! he's old! It's very strange.


On his birthday, birthday, -- we started the day off with leopard pancakes and a birthday shirt.  Levi loves biking... and he obviously loved his shirt.  It's tradition to get a birthday book too... this year he got "Big Cats" by Seymour Simmons.

I adore the picture of Raya and Levi on the lion.  I should have it framed -- they have become such great friends lately.  They take care of each other.  -- anyways, for his birthday activity we took Levi up to Cat Tales in Spokane.  We got close to large cats like lions and tigers.  Levi got to see his leopards; Seth wants to go to California for his birthday because he read that their is a zoo in California that has cheetahs.... oh Seth.  -- The kids favorite exhibit might have been the gift shop, they love their little tokens they took home with (thanks Grandma and Granpa!)


Levi's shirt says, "Levi Loves Leopards" -- that's what he wanted on his shirt and he also wanted a leopard cake.. (I hope this is just a phase)  Happy birthday my sweet boy! We love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment