Hey Paul.... Paul Bunyan (Paul Bunyan)

He's 64 ax handles high with his feet on the ground and his head in the sky... hey Paul... Paul Bunyan.  

That's what our Halloween sounded like... Three adorable children prancing around singing Paul Bunyan.  You know Halloween might be my favorite holiday :)

"May the Forest be with you."

"Run Forest, Run!" -- Jeff and I were trees if you haven't figured it out...

Raya was the Paul Bunyans trusty Babe the blue ox. --

So for Halloween, we went to the mall, and to a couple of houses.  The boys especially got so many "ohhs and awws"  They were so cute swiping their axes and swaggering with their snow boots.  Levi actually attempted to chop down a real tree at the mall... I love Levi.

Early on Halloween Levi, Raya and I attended Seth's school party.  I made jello worms... they were so gross, they were  great.  The kids got a big kick out of them.

3 comments:

Kelli Dixon said...

I've been waiting for your Halloween pictures! Amazing!

Kate Clayton said...

How on earth do you make Jello-worms? Crazy. I thought they were parasites or something...totally gross...and totally perfect for Halloween!

Carolyn said...

Wow, those worms are AWESOME! Was it a mold or something?

Post a Comment