The Snowy Day

I don't know why, but it always catches me off guard that my kids have personalities... of well their own, something that Jeff and I didn't pass on to them.  Raya has a flair for acting -- she loves to pretend different emotions or different situations... she was pretending to be sleeping on the sled as I was pulling her towards the snow hill:
 Levi.. with his debonair smile and sparkly blue eyes.  -- He stuck mainly to the bunny hill.
Seth loves the snow, and it gladdens my heart... because I hate the snow.  But having Seth around makes it much more tolerable.
I still can't believe Jeff let Raya go down this steep (steep steep steep) hill... twice.

There goes my baby... I was having serious heart palpitations.
And what does Raya say when all is said and done?  "That was fun!" -- "Mommy, your turn.  C'mone Mommy I'll help you."
.... and what was my reply? ... lets just say I stuck with the bunny hills with Levi :) (But next time I'll suck it up, seriously, I can't have my two year old braver than me!)

1 comments:

Tarah said...

I was having a heart attack looking at those pictures. If it had been one of my children the last picture would have been one filled with tears and screams. But I definitely wouldn't have gone down the steep, steep hill. My two year old can be braver than me...that's fine :)

Post a Comment