all you need is love



































There were a couple of girls in Seth's class that really liked his Valentine's card..... one girl made a special note on her Valentine to Seth saying, "I like you." -- And what does Seth do when this (cute) girl comes up to him, thanking him for his picture-Valentine?  He grunts!

Cute girl: "I really like your Valentine Seth"
Seth: "eh -umph"
Me: "Sethy...."
Seth: (mumbled) "you're... welcome..." 

The kids and I had a lot of fun this Valentine's Day.  We made sugar cookies and took them to Jeff's work... and made Valentine plates for friends.  I also made fortune cookies for Seth's class and put Valentine jokes inside them.  The kids loved them!  It was fun... and unintentionally educational -- as the kids practiced reading, (perfect).

Here are a picture of the kids' Valentine's shirts... and a sugar cookie and fortune cookie straggler.  Jeff and I also wrote notes for our kids to wake up too... that's what's on the shirt/candy ensemble.

Throughout the day Jeff sent me drawings from his computer.... explanation:  Jeff and I did a two year long distance relationship, and he would make me these ridiculously detailed drawings done in Paint... because we were young and had time to waste three hours doodling in paint.  Anyways, I love them, so this Valentine he made me 6 sketches done in Paint... with a message.  It was nice :)





2 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

I love those pictures of the kids. Too cute!

The Suave Sparrow said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!! Adorable pics :) And great idea with the fortune cookies Rachael!

Post a Comment