I'm good.

One hour later -- another blog post! -- this goal will be simple ;)

You know... late night power cleaning before bed... Jeff's working late for the third night in a row.... and I'm slacking a bit around the house.    Anyways, I laughed out loud when I saw what my kids were up to in their playroom today.  Gosh darn it they are cute.

Seth is a sports  FANATIC

A doodle:  UW vs WSU.  Go Cougs!  -- he cut out his football players and stuck them to the wall with wall tacky.

 Levi following suit.... here is a merman and a fire breathing dragon:

Apparently an archery contest took place... Robin Hood the winner:
 So.Stinkin.Cute.  Levi's doodle of a Leopard in a tree.  I'm keeping these doodles up forever. I love them.

What Rae I believe was up to.... this little toilet seat was prominently placed.... we have been brainwashing her with potty power lately... it may be working.


Favorite cleaning music: Adele.  My kids DESPISE Adele now.

1 comments:

The Suave Sparrow said...

Although I would have to disagree with who seems to be winning (hehe) that's incredibly cute and made me smile :)

Post a Comment