As I lay .... whining

Here is a picture dump :)

Levi, my budding photographer,  he likes to sneak my camera phone and take pictures.  
Most of them are self portraits and I always get a good giggle. 
I love the picture of Seth in the corner.  
Levi was being "sneaky," tip-toeing to get a picture of Seth during tball practice.

Friends:

I have so many happy memories of jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it -- it's fun to see the kids making their own.

We have had very well-watered grass this past week :)


I had such a wonderful Mother's Day.  Jeff always does a great job making sure I feel appreciated.  
The day started off with breakfast in bed; strawberry crepes :)
I got a handful of handmade gifts from the kids, and they continued to make gifts throughout the day.  
Raya would tear off pieces of paper, twist the top and give me a "flower."
Levi and Seth would write me notes. It was so sweet!
Jeff bought me earrings from one of my local favorite stores that sells pieces from local artists.  

Jeff and the kids took care of everything domestic, and later we planted our garden. 
It was such a beautiful day!

 Raya loves worms. -- the boys never showed much interest in  them until her.  


I feel kind'of bad for the worms... because she loves them so much.  
I hope she doesn't squeeze them too hard.



The kids still love biking.  This was Raya's first time biking at the skate park.  Absolutely terrifying!  I had to convince her to stay to the lower ramps.   She went straight for the half-pipe.  

I love coming into a room and finding that my kids have been creative.  Seth has some poetry books laid out and a list of his favorite authors.  He wants to bring the list to the library... and he has marked a check next to the authors we already own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment