Griffey is back and my veins are flat




After reading the news of Ken Griffey Jr. signing with the Mariners I had to say something. This has really got me excited about the Mariners upcoming season and about their future, as they finally got rid of Bill Bavasi seem to have a GM who values things that fans can get excited about. Even if the Mariners don't do very well, it will be good for them to have such a charismatic persona in the clubhouse.

Interestingly, in the picture above we see two players who had a chance to save the game from its current squalor. One has failed due to injury (though he has had a good career) the other because he just wanted too much.

In other news, I apparently have small veins in my left arm. I went to sell some plasma (I have to justify buying tickets to the Mariners opening game and the Sounders opening game somehow) and they turned me down! They said my veins in my left arm were just too small and to try again in a week after "lifting some weights"!!! It was pretty funny and I was laughing as the guy was telling me, I think he was confused. Oh well, such is life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment