Seth the Builder

This is Seth's rendition of the Three Billy Goats Gruff; isn't it amazing? I was impressed. Do you notice that he tried to keep them color coordinated, varied the sizes of the goats, and made an ogre under the bridge? He is so visual, and I give Seth full credit, I didn't even prompt him on what to build! He just decided he wanted to reenact the Three Billy Goat Gruff story. I'm amazed at what I find when I leave my child alone to his own creativity for a while. Seth has many templates for various machines. These are his helicopters. He has cars, trucks, planes, he likes to make letters of the alphabet-- and he always has the same design, if you ask him to make you a car, it will be the same if you ask him to make you a car tomorrow. I also like how he keeps them color coordinated :) Here's a link of Seth on the palouse discovery science web page, it's been up for a while, but I haven't posted much over the last couple of months, so there it is. He's making a crater with a bowling ball. http://www.palousescience.org/default.asp?PageID=95

0 comments:

Post a Comment