Update? Anyone?

Well, I'll just post a blurb now, and lets see how long it will take me to write another blurb. BUT now that we have internet again (hallelujah) it should be a bit easier. Sethy turned 3! On December 27th, but we had a Birthday party like ... the 17th? I don't know I'm so bad with dates and names and times, awful memory actually, anyways, so we had a birthday early for him. It was a ward activity, there were like 40 people that showed up! Between all the babies, toddlers, kids, and adults. I was quite impressed that our half-a-house fit us all, but it worked out. What did not work out is my camera decided to malfunction (the lens wasn't able to move) Soooo... not very many pictures. SO PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY PICS (i don't care if they're of Seth or not) SEND THEM MY WAY. With that said, here are a few pics I did get. (Luckily my video camera was working fine so I was able to capture the mahem). So Seth's real birthday we spent in Minnesota. It was a family reunion! Jeff's mom and dad grew up in this small town in Chokio, so both sets of uncles, aunts , great grandparents, etc. There were more than 40 people! This kid sure is loved, but reallywho couldn't love Seth?

0 comments:

Post a Comment