Baseball is great

So I'm stoked about the upcoming baseball season. First Griffey comes back and we get Mike Sweeney...we might not win it all, but we won't lose 100+ like last year. Also the WBC is actually very interesting to follow this time around. The Netherlands screwed up my (and probably everyone elses) bracket by beating the Dominican Republic (not once, but twice) and eliminating them from the tournament. Japan and Korea have predictably moved out of Pool A into Pool 1, and the USA has qualified for Pool 2 and can win Pool C by beating Venezuela tonight. I am predicting that the USA will march through Pool 2 relatively unchallenged until the pool winner game which will probably be against Venezuela. In Pool 1 I think Japan will move through to be the pool winner but Australia will upset Korea in game 5 and go on to the semi's vs. the US. This will set up a semi-final round of USA vs. Australia and Venezuela vs. Japan. USA and Japan will win to move onto the finals and of course my American bias dictates that America will win it all. No real surprises in my predictions except for Australia beating Korea in Game 5 of Pool 1.

1 comments:

worth reading said...

Is it just me, but I have no idea what you just said.

Post a Comment