"Ctootie... Ctootie? .... CTOOTIE!!!"

Spring is completely underhanded here on the palouse; so it's snowing and I was racking my brain trying to think of something to do with the boys since it's snowing. --- FOOD! I'll make cookies with them ("I'm depressed because I eat, I eat because I'm depressed. It's a vicious cycle.") That's a fun idea right? Nope. Horrible idea. My boys apparently love cookies and cookie dough as much as I do, and I can't believe it's possible, but lack the self control and discipline to stop eating them! It's so funny how frustrating the whole situation became, I'm just going to write out some quotes for keepsake, "Ok Sethy, you can dump this sugar into the mixer" .......... accchooooo..... "Bless you Sethy" Full sneeze right into the kitchenaid. Seth:"I'm going to make it go faster." Rachael: "Sethy it's going fast enough." ......voomvoomvoomvooomvooom Rachael: "Sethy! What did I say?!" Rachael: "Levi, please sit down. Levi. Levi!?" Head plant hard on the rim of his highchair and some how got a small cut on his nose in the process. Levi: "Ctootie .... Ctoootiieeeee..... CTOOOTIEEE!!!" the pit of despair the whole time, it was the most miserable moments of his life, being deprived of a constant stream of cookies or cookie dough into his mouth. Seth: "I'm going to get more cookie dough," "After this cookie I'm going to get another." So Levi was crying the whole time, and dangerously sacrificing himself to get to the precious cookies. Seth was adamantly defiant the whole time, he was going to get the cookies, by stealth or stealing -- whatever it takes!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Wait...are there any left for me?

Mrs.Goates said...

Well, at least you are cooking them so the sneeze really didn't matter. That's how I feel about cooking with Elaine now - it used to be so fun, but now it is a constant battle of stopping her from eating whatever we are cooking (she thinks bread dough tastes as good as cookie dough) or from making a mess all over the place by "stirring". And that is just with one!

Child of God said...

I love it. I wish I was there to join you. Poor Evy with the egg allergy we just say "sorry Evalie" as Jeff and I down a dozen cookies.

Post a Comment