Boing

Soo... I've been in a photo taking mood. Enjoy. Well ... hopefully?
Seth's future senior picture.
Intense.
Climbing trees.
Hmmm... beanie, sweatshirt, shorts, missmatched, and thonged sandles. I think his mother must be some hippy-influened pacific northwest chick.
Looks good on him :)
Jeff's taught him well, I'm a sucker for wild flowers ... or pine needles.
Mmm.... Sand....
This kid cracks me up, just look at that face, he knows he's cute, and he knows that I know he's cute. Can't resist a kid who eats sand.
Seth was making all of the kids laugh by running back and forth in the puddle and splashing them. Too bad he fell so many times, and he had gravel stuck in his hands afterward. Ah, the price you pay for being a ham.
Oh Levi, I just want to squish you, you're so cute!
I love Levi's face, and I must say Evalie looks like a rock star!
First weenie roast of the year! whoopee ... We're starting our month and a half marshmallow and hot dog diet, it's completely organic.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Those are cute! I love your comments about the pictures.

Tarah said...

Holy cutness! How did you get Seth to stand like that in his "senior" picture? Love it!

Post a Comment