Massive Photo Update

Valentine's Day: Who could ask for a cuter gift?
Isn't Seth a good brother?
A mess I like to see.
Seth's creations:
Here's his rocket
Always finding a new way of being creative with legos. Here's his "hair things."
Our Snow Days Continue in Mid-March:
I really thought that our snow had ended for the year, and then it snowed a foot. Sethy really misses riding his bike, so here's him tramping through the snow with it.
The snow is so deep, and Seth is so stuffed, that most of the time he just crawls around, but he doesn't seem to mind.
My knit hats: This is my first project, it took me a while, but I think it was worth it. I should have took a picture from the side (oh well), it is blue and brown stripes -- just like Seth's green and brown hat below -- and there's a scarf attached to it, so I kind'of made him a bonnet, but really who could resist! This hat just screamed Levi.
Can't you tell they're brothers?
After the Puddle:
Seth would help Levi walk around the house when he was first learning how, and they still find it comical to hold hands and walk around months later.
The Many Faces of Levi:
And just when we thought that the snow had finally dissipated for the year, we got another foot. At least the boys don't mind :) This was taken the last week of March I believe.
Our kitchen selection:
Levi does a great job feeding himself. I am always amazed in the morning 1) how many bowls of cereal he devours 2) the large amount of cereal he can fit on his spoon!
My boys love helping me cook, they really are too cute sometimes.

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love Levi's hands on the hips pose. Too cute!

Post a Comment