I'm determined that I have the cutest boys in the world.

Pi-pi-pictures? -- I am green with envy at all you camera savy moms. One day, I will have something better than a point and shoot camera and one day, I will be able to use that camera that is better than my point and shoot camera. But, until then, here's yet some more tolerable photos.
My boys are cute, you have to admit that, -- but does anyone know how to get the shine out of a photo? Levi -- well he's a bit bald, and his head just reflects the sun!
Jeff's new favorite picture. Seth is trying to eat Levi. Levi is liking his tongue.
She loves me, she loves me not,
A Seth, waiting to pounce.
He really liked the flowers, oh I love his grin.
I wish I would have known about the daffodils when I began taking pictures; I would have went up the hill first. Seth and Levi were so done with me by this point, they were just ripping flowers. At least they're cute doing it.
Levi! Honestly, what do I do with him? He just cracks me up.
Run Sethy, Run! After this hill he got really brave and went down a hill that was more like a cliff. Oh man, it's a good thing I'm not a nervous parent.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I really like that first picture! And the pictures with the flowers are so pretty. Seth's hair is getting so dark! And Levi, oh my goodness, he's growing up into a little boy.

miriam said...

So cute. I love how Seth poses. Adorable! I don't know how to edit pictures very well, but it makes Levi seem so angelic :)

Post a Comment