Life.

As I have stated before, Levi really wants to be potty trained and I really don't want to do it ... so Levi has taken matters into his own hands and has found a new mentor.

I always dread taking a shower after Jeff leaves -- I always come out to one of the kids crying.  Well today I didn't have a choice, Jeff's been attending a conference this weekend and I've been sick; there was no way I was taking a shower at 7:00 am today.  Anyways, I shower while Raya's taking a nap leaving my boys to play.. I come out of the shower relieved to hear no one crying, however, relief is quickly diminished at the sight of a buck naked Levi and Seth cheering with their arms above their heads, "Levi pooped! Levi pooped!"  Apparently Seth is now potty training Levi.  My whole body just wants to scream "UGHHHHH," at the thought of a poop smeared Levi and bathroom... but I'm pretty proud of myself and before going ballistic calmly walk with my thrilled boys to the bathroom.  Levi didn't poop (I'm actually really glad) but he did pee... and I watched in amazement as Seth coached Levi back onto the toilet to show me how he did it.  Still even more amazement when Levi peed in the toilet (again) and more amazement following as Seth reminds him to close the lid and flush and then wash his hands.  Sometimes, (well always) but sometimes, I REALLY love Seth, hopefully he can potty train Raya too.

Right before bed Seth needed to use the bathroom (#2) which made Levi really excited to try and poop.  Even though Levi was really successful this morning, and even though Raya was already asleep, I really had no excuse not too, I was still... "Levi, can't you just go in your diaper?"  Levi walks quickly to my bathroom, and confidently states, "No, I'm going to make green!" (green poop).  Oh man, I have a feeling that this blog will be smeared with bathroom humor for a while.

One more thought, and no it's not about poop, and not really that funny.

Irony.  irony, irony, irony.  Last night I almost convinced myself that I would have another child, regardless of Jeff's opinion.  I revealed how crazy I am and that I already have names picked out... and ok, you need to know that I really like complex poetry, not saying that this is complex -- anyways... for my girl it would be Sage Lauren Ritter.  Got the four letter first name down, but the kicker was the initials SLR, Seth Levi Raya, I know genius right? She would be the capstone of our family -- well I left knitting group...  ahem.. at 12:00 am (sorry Kelli! I felt bad the next day thinking of you getting up at 6:00am).  The next day... or really 5 hours later I am soooo sick.  Like I thought I might need to go to the ER sick, and then a flood of pregnancy memories come back to me while I am sick, and then I remember this is what I feel like when I'm pregnant, this is why Jeff doesn't want me to be pregnant, and he was right -- I do forget everything after the baby is born!  Anyways, I'm siding with Jeff.  I think I'll call if Heavenly inspiration, I'm good with three.

Can I just make another note, so the entire Friday I am extremely nauseous and it pains me to move, and I took like a four hour nap.  I am out of commission for the day.  GREAT BALLS OF FIRE -- my house falls apart when I am not there to maintain it, all day today I've been trying to put things back in place, just from one day! crazy. 




3 comments:

Tarah said...

Love that Seth is training Levi...definitely the best way to do it...awesome. Love the SLR (and the name..Sage..very pretty), love that you were considering another, and then remembered what it was all like...hehehehe...I always seem to remember a little too late. Eh, what can you do. You have such cute kids that if you ever do decided to bring another one into the world, it certainly would be the capstone of your family. Thanks for blogging.

Child of God said...

I really enjoy your blog. Always.

Isaac and Taniel said...

hahaha--that's seriously great. I love you blog.

Post a Comment