"little one"

Levi Rivers... 

Some reasons why we love Levi:
-He cuddles, a lot.  The first thing he wants in the morning, even before food is, "I want to cuddle!"  
-He blows raspberries.  It's really funny when he does it in public (like at church) he blows them on my cheek, my arm, my ankle.  And he gets away with it! And funnier yet when he blows them on unsuspecting nonfamily members who do not know Levi's ways.
-He likes to touch everything.  People in a crowded place, groceries on the isle, leaves on the bushes.  He wants to touch everything.
-You cannot get mad at Levi.  He has a face that melts any discipline.
-He's typically the opposite of what he says, for instance when he says:  "I'm not hungry," "I'm not thirsty," "I'm not tired," "I don't have poop in my diaper," trust me he's wrong.
-He doesn't perform on command, I know he knows what a circle is, or what the color green is, but if you ask him, he'll say "I don't know."
-He's potty training himself.  He uses the toilet without telling anyone now, he even throws his diaper in the trash.
-Levi likes to jump off the couch... the problem (well at least as we see it) is that he lands on his knees or his stomach... but he always says he's fine.
-He likes sitting on heads.
-Levi doesn't know that he can inflict pain on adults... so if you are lying on the floor, you are vulnerable for Levi to come and attack
-He likes squishing people (sorry Raya)
-He quotes shows that he has seen.  Right now he likes quoting the Magic School Bus: "Nobody is better than Mrs. Frizzle, oh yah, prove it!"  "Step on it Wanda!" "I need proof!"
-He's our little geologist, he is always playing in the dirt and with rocks
-Loves singing and drawing

3 comments:

Isaac and Taniel said...

so cute. I love that he quotes magic school bus all the time. I love that show.

Suzie-Q said...

What a very cute little boy!

Unknown said...

I would not say that signing up first is nerdy by any means, just a sign of a "on the ball" mom.

Post a Comment