micro blogging

So there are a lot of things that we've done over the last few weeks that I would typically blog about, but since there has been so much, I'm just going to micro blog them all into one.

First.. Seth finished his swimming lessons last week.  He did awesome.  He is really beginning to like actually swim! It's just crazy to me to see him, unassisted, swim for like 15 feet.  Or floating on his back. He's doing great.

Father's day was a while ago, I think Jeff got spoiled? I don't know, it was a while ago.  He got a kindle, breakfast in bed ... pizza... steak... we focus a lot on food when it's father's day because that's what Jeff likes.

Strong Man was last weekend, it was a lot of fun.  I'm wondering how many of the strong men on Saturday are feeling more like Sore Man today.


We went to the Seattle Science Center, it was a lot of fun and Levi surprised me at pointing out his planets and knowing that Jupiter has a large red spot.  Ah... so he does retain information. He's so funny.


I started a playgroup a couple weeks ago, it's been a lot of fun to be outside with a large group of kids.  The last two weeks there's been up to like 30 kids.

My friend and I took turns taking pictures of each others family.  Here's my amateur photography:

We've been gardening and landscaping on the weekends, and I'm happy with the progress we've made on this little home.  We've only had it a year and I feel we've accomplished a lot.   I particularly like my garden this year, everything looks so prim and proper (a big improvement from last year).

Now onto painting the exterior of our home....

0 comments:

Post a Comment