Stop growing!

Can't I keep them this way?  They're growing up too fast.
Raya turned 9 months (yesterday)... some milestones:
-She has 6 teeth
-crawling (very fast now)
-22 pounds ... do you see her legs?? She's so cute!
-beginning to pull herself up, hasn't quite got there yet
-Loves to play along with peek-a-boo, itsy bitsy spider, patty cake etc
-She's so playful and happy
-Likes to attack and wrestle (that's how she plays with Jeff, she thinks you're supposed to yell "ahhahhahahh" and pretend to bite him)
-She likes to follow me all around the house, I cook with Raya at my feet :)
 
-I still can't get over that she has hair, and it's getting thicker!
-She pretends to read books.  Loves flipping through pages while making repetitive "yayayayaya.." noises.
-Testing gravity, she loves to watch things drop... like her lunch.. 
-Likes to dance and sing

She's quite a cute and fun little girl.


3 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

I love the picture of all three of them together. You have a darling family! Raya looks like a joy -- I wish I could meet her. By the way, what new lens did you get? I'm just curious.

Marilou said...

I love that first picture! So adorable.

Kate Clayton said...

Too cute. I don't even have the words....what a darling picture!

Post a Comment