We have a winner!

Raya won the library's weekly drawing!

  Our children's librarian said she was so thrilled when she drew Raya's name (out of 840) and now Raya and the boys have their picture on the library wall :)

Three good books, a shirt (she's wearing it in the pic), tattoos, stickers, paint, bag, and about 25 dollars in gift certificates to local retailers (mainly food).  I love our library... and summer.


and I'm loving my new lens:
Some other things I'm enjoying at present... my roses...

Their fragrance is wafted into my house when the window is open

and this...
so I can smell the beautiful flowers.  Hello Pullman summer, I've missed you :)

2 comments:

NicKim Family said...

Get out of town!! Lucy won too! They said there were 3 winners, how crazy that we're two of them! I didn't have a chance to go down today but we'll head down tomorrow - Lucy is so excited!!!

Tarah said...

I miss the Pullman library. A lot. Especially the children's librarian.

Post a Comment